Adventurers of Renown: Ruins of Able-Wyvern™
Game Licensing Options:
Purchase a license for your self-hosted Renown Game from Steve Gose Game Studios. The free "downloaded demo game" provides advertising revenues directly to our developers; but with an active License, these pre-game ads are turned off. You have two options available when licensing any Renown Game. Either license option permits:
- White Label - insert your logo;
- Crowdfunding your license through clients' donations. It's free, easy, and fully explained in our Free Affiliate Guide.
- Anti-theft options (freely included) permanently protects your affiliation revenue generation;
- Enhances your product's investment with software updates (FREE! based on license selection), and
- Turns OFF annoying pre-game ads!
Please choose a Game Licensing option:
(Click icon to select)
$12.00 (USD) Annual License Subscription
Conserve your cash while directing your marketing efforts on crowdfunding this license. This subscription license is similar to a lease. While your subscription is active on your website(s), visitors avoid pre-game ads while donating toward your License subscription(s).
* NOTE: Annual License Subscriptions are typically 1/4 the price of the fully permanent 1-time site license. Game software updates are included during the lease tenure.
$48.00 (USD) 1-time License Fee
This is the best option for the game developers, gamers and website owners. It permits website publishers continued revenue and gives website managers a single capital investment for popular games while reducing the annoying wait-time pre-game advertisements for their clients (i.e., your gaming customers). Volume Discounts Available.
* NOTE: This option provides free product updates for the first year after purchase; and then, continued software updates are available for a $4.00 annual subscription!
Source Code, Instruction Book, and Course
Quickly learn how to create the Ruins of Able-Wyvern™ In-Game Mod (IGM). This book guides you through Game Recipe™ for Workshop attendees and Instructors using either Phaser v3.16+ or v2.x.x. Learn how to build this RPG Quest as a Progressive Web Applications (PWA) or a Single Page Web Applications (SPWA).
About this Game:
- Current Version: 15.0 (stable since: 2 Jan 2014)
- Game mechanics: RPG, Adventure, Quests, and Mazes
Explore the ancient Ruins of this Dread Castle. The Ruins is the first introductory game module of man-to-Hero combat, and provides characters the best place to begin their first few campaigns before going into the gaming series — Legends of Renowned Deeds™ (LoRD) RPG.
Winners in gladiatorial combat excel in abilities and Renown; losers gain shame and injuries. Members create customized characters’ attributes, select various career paths, and choose characters’ race. Members also enjoy the privilege of up to 20 active characters and many other benefits. ‘Guests’ are supplied a single ‘randomly’ generated character and are restricted from several members’ gaming areas. Guests play for ‘FREE’.
Webmasters: Earn additional income when you register this game as an PBMCube Network Affiliate. You earn generous percentage of each paying membership and sale this game produces tagged with your affiliate number.
- Single and Multiplayer (hot seat)
- Save your characters, game settings, and progress!
- Import characters into other PBMCube Networked Affiliate Games.
- Win awards, badges, titles, fame, wealth and renown.
- Full "Headless Game Design" option available.
- 11 languages supported.
Market Saturation: (as of 20140331)
- hosted on 1,174 websites.
- Board Game version (1984 - 1993)
- Launched as a Wildcat BBS Door Game version (1991 - 2000)
- Deployed by 600+ bulletin boards in 14 months after launched with a following of roughly 200,000+ players.
- Original Flash releases (2001 - 2009 v1 - v7) version 8
- Tile-map applications released to the general public (2006).
- 18+ million total games plays since 1994.
- 74.36 average game plays per gamer per host.
- HTML5 version launched 201706010