Winx Club Adventure Quests
Game Licensing Options:
Purchase a license for your self-hosted Renown Game from Steve Gose Game Studios. The free "downloaded demo game" provides advertising revenues directly to our developers; but with an active License, these pre-game ads are turned off. You have two options available when licensing any Renown Game. Either license option permits:
- White Label - insert your logo;
- Crowdfunding your license through clients' donations. It's free, easy, and fully explained in our Free Affiliate Guide.
- Anti-theft options (freely included) permanently protects your affiliation revenue generation;
- Enhances your product's investment with software updates (FREE! based on license selection), and
- Turns OFF annoying pre-game ads!
Please choose a Game Licensing option:
(Click icon to select)
$12.00 (USD) Annual License Subscription
Conserve your cash while directing your marketing efforts on crowdfunding this license. This subscription license is similar to a lease. While your subscription is active on your website(s), visitors avoid pre-game ads while donating toward your License subscription(s).
* NOTE: Annual License Subscriptions are typically 1/4 the price of the fully permanent 1-time site license. Game software updates are included during the lease tenure.
$48.00 (USD) 1-time License Fee
This is the best option for the game developers, gamers and website owners. It permits website publishers continued revenue and gives website managers a single capital investment for popular games while reducing the annoying wait-time pre-game advertisements for their clients (i.e., your gaming customers). Volume Discounts Available.
* NOTE: This option provides free product updates for the first year after purchase; and then, continued software updates are available for a $4.00 annual subscription!
Source Code, Instruction Book, and Course
This is a single chapter from the Phaser Game Starter Kit Collection. This chapter leads you through "Hidden Objects" game development. This tutorial has both v3.16+ & v2.x.x encoding. It's perfect for novices, experienced web developers, and just anyone wanting their own bespoke game, artwork, and features. Learn how to build puzzle games as a Progressive Web Applications (PWA) or a Single Page Web Applications (SPWA).
About this Game:
- Current Version: 14.0 (stable since: 2 Jan 2014)
- Game mechanics: Hidden Objects
Winx Club Adventure Quests and Concert Disaster are a single mega-game collection for Winx Club fansites from PBMCube. Winx Club Quest is a bonus game found inside all PBMCube “Just” series.
Concert Disaster is the permanent game available every month. In Concert Disaster, the evil Trix have stolen all the musical notes. The Winx must have all their music before they go on stage in 3 minutes! Can you help them find their music?
Winx Club Adventure Quests are hidden object games — A new adventure every month! A new Bonus RPG Game editor lets you create your very own Winx Quests Adventurers. Invite your friends to play your game you created!
- Every game is different.
- 3 different game themes – Concert Disaster, Last Month and This Month’s featured adventure game;
- Select your options and game settings;
- Use your mouse to find the inserted flaws in this perfect tattoo;
- Create your own game with the Quest Editor – Build your own Winx Club Adventures and invite your friends.
- challenge your friends for highest international score;
- Multiple languages: 36 languages supported.
- Affiliate versions available with revenues up to 80%.
- Development time: 2.5 years (of personal free time)
- Initial Release: 1 May 2014 (post Mochi)
- Distribution Channels: Flash Game Distribution, Mochi Media, Talk Arcade.
Market Saturation: (as of 20140331)
- hosted on 19 websites.
- 4,764 total games sessions.
- 5,432 total games plays.
- 22.63 average game plays per gamer per host.
- 7,971 total game-ad impressions.
- Aggregated Advertising revenue generated: $16.20