Winx Club Tecna Flip FLop
Game Licensing Options:
Purchase a license for your self-hosted Renown Game from Steve Gose Game Studios. The free "downloaded demo game" provides advertising revenues directly to our developers; but with an active License, these pre-game ads are turned off. You have two options available when licensing any Renown Game. Either license option permits:
- White Label - insert your logo;
- Crowdfunding your license through clients' donations. It's free, easy, and fully explained in our Free Affiliate Guide.
- Anti-theft options (freely included) permanently protects your affiliation revenue generation;
- Enhances your product's investment with software updates (FREE! based on license selection), and
- Turns OFF annoying pre-game ads!
Please choose a Game Licensing option:
(Click icon to select)
$12.00 (USD) Annual License Subscription
Conserve your cash while directing your marketing efforts on crowdfunding this license. This subscription license is similar to a lease. While your subscription is active on your website(s), visitors avoid pre-game ads while donating toward your License subscription(s).
* NOTE: Annual License Subscriptions are typically 1/4 the price of the fully permanent 1-time site license. Game software updates are included during the lease tenure.
$48.00 (USD) 1-time License Fee
This is the best option for the game developers, gamers and website owners. It permits website publishers continued revenue and gives website managers a single capital investment for popular games while reducing the annoying wait-time pre-game advertisements for their clients (i.e., your gaming customers). Volume Discounts Available.
* NOTE: This option provides free product updates for the first year after purchase; and then, continued software updates are available for a $4.00 annual subscription!
Source Code, Instruction Book, and Course
This is a single chapter from the Phaser Game Starter Kit Collection. This chapter leads you through "Connect 4+" Othello-style game development. This tutorial has both v3.16+ & v2.x.x encoding. It's perfect for novices, experienced web developers, and just anyone wanting their own bespoke game, artwork, and features. Learn how to build puzzle games as a Progressive Web Applications (PWA) or a Single Page Web Applications (SPWA).
About this Game:
- Current Version: 14.0 (stable since: 2 Jan 2014)
- Game mechanics: Connect 4+, Othello-style
Who is smarter? Tecna or Timmy, Bloom or Sky? Play as one of your favorite Winx Characters in this reversi-Othello style game. Play against Tecna, Timmy or one of the evil Trix, and learn who is the smartest Winx.
- In Game entitlements;
- 36 languages
- New BONUS Game every month!
- international highscore!!
- multiplayer at the same keyboard.
- choose your character and color
- RPG; create your character and add intelligence
- Affiliate versions available with revenues up to 80%.
- Development time: June – September, 2009
- Initial Release: 24 June 2009 as Winx Club Bloom Jigsaw v0.1 through v2.8.
- Historical releases: 28 Sept 2009 as Just Bloom – Mega-game collection v3.0 through v14.
- Distribution Channels: Flash Game Distribution, Mochi Media, Talk Arcade.
Market Saturation: (as of 20140331)
- hosted on 42 websites.
- 212,519 total games sessions.
- 233,608 total games plays.
- 24.79 average game plays per gamer per host.
- 270,218 total game-ad impressions.
- Aggregated Advertising revenue generated: $48.44