Adventurers of Renown: The Rogue Prince™
Game Licensing Options:
Purchase a multi-player license for your self-hosted Renown Game from Steve Gose Game Studios. The free "downloaded demo game" provides advertising revenues directly to our developers; but with an active License, these pre-game ads are turned off and allows up to 3 gamer-teams. You have two options available when licensing any Renown Game. Either license option permits:
- White Label - insert your logo;
- Crowdfunding your license through clients' donations. It's free, easy, and fully explained in our Free Affiliate Guide.
- Anti-theft options (freely included) permanently protects your affiliation revenue generation;
- Enhances your product's investment with software updates (FREE! based on license selection), and
- Turns OFF annoying pre-game ads!
$48.00 (USD) 1-time License Fee
This is the best option for the game developers, gamers and website owners. It permits website publishers continued revenue and gives website managers a single capital investment for popular games while reducing the annoying wait-time pre-game advertisements for their clients (i.e., your gaming customers). Volume Discounts Available.
* NOTE: This option provides free product updates for the first year after purchase; and then, continued software updates are available for a $4.00 annual subscription!
Source Code, Instruction Book, and Course
Quickly learn how to create the Rogue Prince™ In-Game Mod (IGM). This book guides you through Game Recipe™ for Workshop attendees and Instructors using either Phaser v3.16+ or v2.x.x. Learn how to build this RPG Quest as a Progressive Web Applications (PWA) or a Single Page Web Applications (SPWA).
About this Game:
- Current Version: 15.0 (stable since: 2 Jan 2014)
- Game mechanics: RPG, Adventure, Quests, and Mazes
Evil events have occurred overtaking the Northlands!
You -- the Rogue Prince -- are in hiding. Your uncle -- the mage who usurped and killed your father, the King -- now sits on your father's throne. You must flee eastward, raise more gold by adventuring, and recruit a loyal army of not less than 10 companies and heroes, with which you will meet your uncle's forces in a battle to regain your rightful heritage. All this must happen before the coming "Great Conjunction of Stars" in 40 days; or forever loose the chance to recapture what is rightfully yours! The way will not be easy, for the folks of the Eastern Province are strange, and some are schooled in the darker mysterious arts as your uncle.
The valley passages are guarded by monsters, it is said; and in ruined cities lurk foul things never born of this earth. However, you have your stubborn Northland will and your Great Sword. So, woe be to anyone, or anything, that stands between you and your quest to regain your heritage.
Webmasters: Earn additional income when you register this game as an PBMCube Network Affiliate. You earn generous percentage of each paying membership and sale this game produces tagged with your affiliate number.
- Single player RPG.
- Save your character, game settings, and progress!
- Import different characters into other PBMCube Networked Affiliate Games.
- Win awards, badges, titles, fame, wealth and renown.
- Full "Headless Game Design" option available.
- 11 languages supported.
Market Saturation: (as of 19970331)
- hosted on 1,174 websites.
- Board Game version (1984 - 1993)
- Launched as a Wildcat BBS Door Game version (1991 - 2000)
- Deployed by 600+ bulletin boards in 14 months after launched with a following of roughly 200,000+ players.
- Original Flash releases (2001 - 2009 v1 - v7) version 8
- Tile-map applications released to the general public (2006).
- 18+ million total games plays since 1994.
- 74.36 average game plays per gamer per host.
- HTML5 version launched 201706010