Private Sector - a Business Management Simulation
Game Licensing Options:
Purchase a license for your self-hosted Renown Game from Steve Gose Game Studios. The free "downloaded demo game" provides advertising revenues directly to our developers; but with an active License, these pre-game ads are turned off. You have two options available when licensing any Renown Game. Either license option permits:
- White Label - insert your logo;
- Crowdfunding your license through clients' donations. It's free, easy, and fully explained in our Free Affiliate Guide.
- Anti-theft options (freely included) permanently protects your affiliation revenue generation;
- Enhances your product's investment with software updates (FREE! based on license selection), and
- Turns OFF annoying pre-game ads!
$20.00 (USD) 1-time License Fee
This is the best option for the game developers, gamers and website owners. It permits website publishers continued revenue and gives website managers a single capital investment for popular games while reducing the annoying wait-time pre-game advertisements for their clients (i.e., your gaming customers). Volume Discounts Available.
* NOTE: This option provides free product updates for the first year after purchase; and then, continued software updates are available for a $4.00 annual subscription!
Source Code, Instruction Book, and Course
This is a business management simulation. Created in 1986 for Central Texas Community College business management curriculum. This tutorial uses Microsoft Excel encoding. It's perfect for novices, experienced web developers, and just anyone wanting their own bespoke game, artwork, and features. Learn how to manage business in this Progressive Web Applications (PWA) or a Single Page Web Applications (SPWA).
About this Game:
- Current Version: 1.0 (stable since: 2 Jan 1986)
- Game mechanics: Business Management Simulation
- Source Code: Microsoft Excel;
- Formats: Microsoft Excel;
-- is the only business play by mail/modem (PBM/M) game on the market today. In this simulation, you pit your common sense, survival skills, and entrepreneur abilities against 11 other vicious “competitors”. The game is only 12 turns in length (i.e.: closed ended in gaming jargon). The top 4 positions receive rewards; the remainder grovel.
Private Sector™ is the ONLY game that promotes two intentions. The first is leisure time recreation--this is what every common game in the industry delivers. However, Private Sector™ also provides something that NO OTHER GAME dares to deliver--real life skills! Private Sector™ began as a business simulation at Central Texas Junior College to provide budding entrepreneurs the skills to manage the “virtual corporations” of the ‘90s. You truly learn “how” to manage--to be the “boss”--of a corporation. This “game” equips you with the skills to manage your own business. When you finish a game of Private Sector™ you have far more than simple “bragging rights” of brave and bold deeds, clever maneuvers and sterling diplomacy. You also have true business management skills, eleven other potential business partners of which whose skills you’ve tested, numerous worksheets and essays to guide you in establishing your OWN business, and the firm confidence that you CAN DO IT!!!! Oh, did I mention that you had fun doing it? You will. . .sign up now.
- Challenge your friends for highest international score;
- Play Multi-player;
- Win awards, Trophies, Medals and Badges!
- Affiliate versions available with revenues up to 80%.