Rulers of Renown: The Emancipation™
Game Licensing Options:
Purchase a license for your self-hosted Renown Game from Steve Gose Game Studios. The free "downloaded demo game" provides advertising revenues directly to our developers; but with an active License, these pre-game ads are turned off. You have two options available when licensing any Renown Game. Either license option permits:
- White Label - insert your logo;
- Crowdfunding your license through clients' donations. It's free, easy, and fully explained in our Free Affiliate Guide.
- Anti-theft options (freely included) permanently protects your affiliation revenue generation;
- Enhances your product's investment with software updates (FREE! based on license selection), and
- Turns OFF annoying pre-game ads!
$48.00 (USD) 1-time License Fee
This is the best option for the game developers, gamers and website owners. It permits website publishers continued revenue and gives website managers a single capital investment for popular games while reducing the annoying wait-time pre-game advertisements for their clients (i.e., your gaming customers). Volume Discounts Available.
* NOTE: This option provides free product updates for the first year after purchase; and then, continued software updates are available for a $4.00 annual subscription!
Source Code, Instruction Book, and Course
Quickly learn how to create the Rulers of Renown: The Emancipation™. This Amazon book guides you through the rules for a table-top game version. Learn how to build this Strategic RPG Quest as a Progressive Web Applications (PWA) or a Single Page Web Applications (SPWA).
About this Game:
- Current Version: 15.0 (stable since: 2 Jan 2014)
- Game mechanics: Strategic RPG, Adventure, Quests, and Mazes
- Source Code: ActionScript 2 & 3;
- Formats: Flash CS4 / 6;
The Emancipation Wars is the first introductory game-module of fantasy strategic warfare. It is turn-based, multi-player Fantasy Role-Playing Game of high adventure and legendary deeds. Build armies, hire mercenaries, search out daemonic hordes, conjure magic spells or send your legendary heroes into forsaken ruins. ‘The Emancipation Wars’ is the initial gaming module of military conquest and liberation. This game provides your initial Adventurer of Renown characters the best place to earn renown as military leaders of the realm. This game is statistically balanced, and allows your newest characters to grow in status, skill and renown before launching into its sister game The Legends of Renown Deeds™: The Hero’s Quest (LoRD).
Subscribing Members create customized warlord characters, career paths, and choose the character’s race and also enjoy the privilege of multiple character creations (up to 20 active characters!), custom game creations through the scenario editor, and many other benefits.
‘Guests’ are supplied ‘randomly’ generated warlords and a single player position. Guests are restricted in this demo “FREE to Play” version.
Webmasters: Earn additional income when you register this game as an PBMCube Network Affiliate. You earn generous percentage of each paying membership and sale this game produces tagged with your affiliate number.
- Single and Multiplayer (hot seat)
- Save your characters, game settings, and progress!
- Import characters into other PBMCube Networked Affiliate Games.
- Win awards, badges, titles, fame, wealth and renown.
- Full "Headless Game Design" option available.
- 11 languages supported.
Market Saturation: (as of 20140331)
- hosted on 1,174 websites.
- Board Game version (1984 - 1993)
- Wildcat BBS Door Game version (1991 - 2000)
- Original Flash released (2003)
- 74.36 average game plays per gamer per host.
- HTML5 version launched 20171016